For me, the ideal keto friendly food to eat is basically hamburgers. They are an awesome one-dish diet that is virtually infinitely customizable.
I have put together some of my favorite keto hamburger recipes. They are easy and simple to prepare and well-loaded with the essential nutrients for weight management.
Each of the keto burgers on the list has its own special recipe that makes it unique. To make the list even more interesting, I included a keto burger buns.
Following this procedure will help you make your own cheeseburger. No need for bread to make it taste amazing – alternatively, you can make it with toothsome salsa and toppings.
Below is what you will need to make this tasty burger.
- 7 oz. of shredded cheese
- 1 ½ lbs. of ground beef
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 oz. of butter for frying
- 2 teaspoons of paprika powder
- 2 tablespoons of fresh (finely chopped) oregano
- 2 scallions
- 2 tomatoes
- Fresh cilantro for better taste
- Table salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 5 oz. of cooked bacon
- ¾ cup of mayonnaise
- 5 oz. of lettuce
- ½ cup of sliced dill pickles
- 4 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 4 tablespoon of pickled jalapenos
- Chop the salsa ingredients and mix them in a small bowl. Set aside
- Add in seasoning and ½ of the cheese into the ground beef.
- Prepare 4 burgers and fry (or grill if that’s what you prefer) them in a pan. Add in cheese on it towards the end.
- Serve on lettuce with dill pickle, and mustard.
Low Carb Flavor Stuffed Keto Burger
If you are looking for keto burger ideas, this will certainly satisfy your taste. Since it is low carb, it implies that no buns. After making this keto burger at home, you wouldn’t want to ever go a day without making it.
This recipe is highly flexible and can be customized to meet one's preferences. My favorite meat is fresh ground beef (25 – 30 percent for maximum fat) directly from a butcher. It is not prepackaged and was taken from remains of cut beef the same day.
There are various types of ground beef depending on your choice or diet. When shopping for your preferred ground beef, bear in mind that the price will be higher if it contains a lower percentage of fat.
Macros Per Burger:
- 4 grams of carbs
- 25 grams of protein
- 34 grams of fat
- 443 calories
- ½ lb. Of ground beef
- 1 strip of bacon
- 1 tablespoon of mayo
- 1 tablespoon of sliced pickled jalapenos
- ½ plum of tomato
- ¼ of onion
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 leaves of lettuce
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne
- ½ teaspoon of basil
- ½ teaspoon of crushed red pepper
This recipe takes 10 minutes of preparation time and 8 minutes of cooking time. It is meant for 2 servings.
- Knead your meat for about three minutes. It is important to do this because it makes the meat sticky and binds it together when adding all ingredients to it.
- Dice and chop the ingredients finely in order for them not to prevent the meat from sticking to itself – I am using bacon, pickled jalapeno, tomato and onion.
- Add in your diced ingredients, egg (optional), sauces (sriracha and mayo recommended) and spices to your meat and re-knead it for some minutes to make sure the ingredients are uniformly distributed.
- Cut your ball of meat into two halves (repeat again for both halves) and flatten each of the four pieces to form very flat patties. Put a tablespoon of butter on the two halves of the pieces and lay the other two unbuttered halves on them. Seal up the sides so that you end up with two patties ready to be grilled. If you like you can make your patties thicker for an exceptional texture.
- Put your patties in a saucepan or grilled if you like. If you want tasty, caramelized onions, throw in your onion when you flip the burgers after five minutes.
- Flip onions at midway so that both sides can cook well. Your burger should be ready after five minutes on the other side.
- Spread out 2 big pieces of lettuce with mayo on them and put your spicy patties on them. Add your favorite toppings. I added a slice of tomato, sriracha, more mayo, sliced jalapeno and caramelized onions. Ketchup and cheese are welcome for a more traditional burger. Get a bite from it to enjoy the flavor from starting to end. You will probably need two bites to really have a deep taste of the flavors.
Keto Burger Buns
This is a delicious burger you wouldn't want to skip for any reason. The recipe is simple and easy to follow and takes 5 minutes of preparation time and a total time of 20 minutes.
- 4 oz. of cream cheese
- 3 c. of almond flour
- 2 c. of shredded mozzarella
- 3 large eggs
- 4 tablespoon of melted butter
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- Dried parsley
- Sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and use a parchment paper to line a baking sheet. In a wide microwave-safe container, melt together cream cheese and mozzarella.
- Add in eggs and stir to mix then add in baking powder, salt and almond flour. Form dough into six balls and flatten slightly then place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Rub with butter and sprinkle parsley and sesame seed. Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes until it turns golden.
- Enjoy your delicious keto burger patties!
Balanced Keto Weekly Meal Plans eliminates the time-consuming stress and preparation necessary to successfully follow a low-carb, high-fat (keto) diet
Enjoying your keto burgers shouldn't cost you much if you can follow any of the recipes listed above. One good thing about it is that they can be easily customized to suit your taste.
If you are new to a keto diet, trying out one of these burgers will definitely help you stay on track with your program. These keto diet burgers are delicious and highly nutritious (low carb) for your body.
Take your time and try out any of the recipes and you will be glad you did.